Christmas Table Setting...On Dasher, On Dancer, On Prancer, & Vixen!

Hello All,

Today I have a few pictures to show you of my Christmas Table Setting.  I get so excited about this time of year (for many reasons) but particularly because it means I can pull out my reindeer dishes from Pottery Barn!!!!  I usually get a few pieces from family members as Christmas gifts every year to add to my collection.  There are dinner plates, appetizer plates, a table runner, napkins, napkin rings, glasses, mugs, platters, etc with all of the reindeer and their names!  I LOVE how whimsical and festive they are!  Christmas, in my opinion, is extremely special for children and it's important for us as adults to keep the magic alive for as long as possible!    Hope you enjoy these pictures...


Galvanized tin bucket I found at my favorite consignment store Patina Interiors.  I use it for a champagne/wine ice bucket and at Christmas time it doubles as a vase!  The holly berry jingle bells are from Paul Michael Co



silver ware stocking from Crate & Barrel outlet store in Dallas, TX.

the reindeer table runner from Pottery Barn matches the dishes and has all of the reindeer's names up and down the sides of the runner 




These jingle bell napkin rings I made myself but would not recommend it!  I love how they look around a napkin and they were very inexpensive, but the bells fall off ALL the time and they are a pain!


Milk Punch is our favorite drink to serve during the holidays!  The big jar we use to serve it out of is from World Market.  I usually add a label to it so people know what it is before they over serve themselves.  I will be back soon with a post about "holiday drinks".  

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci

Labels: , , , , , ,