My FAVORITE Christmas Ornaments by Sallie Bynum Art

Hello again,

I have so much to share for Christmas decorating that I decided to split it up into several different posts.  This one I am MOST excited about because it features my dear friend and amazing artist Sallie Bynum Anzelmo.   She is an extremely talented artist who sells her one of a kind pieces ALL over the world!  Here are a few pictures of her beautiful oyster ornaments on my Christmas tree...









Check out where to purchase these and other fabulous Sallie Bynum Art pieces...

ONLINE & SHIPPING WORLD WIDE: 
sbynumart.com
@salliebynumanzelmo on Instagram

IN STORES:
LD Linens & Decor- Baton Rouge, LA & New Orleans, LA
A Gallerie-Natchez, MS
Simply Southern- Covington, LA
Mrs McGregor's Garden- Shreveport, LA
Terra Home & Gifts- Alexandria, LA
The Royal Room- Thibodeaux, LA
The Haven- Monroe, LA
The Birds Nest- Lafayette, LA
Chateau En Mae- Shreveport, LA
Chartreuse Pear- Ruston, LA
Room Service- Mobile, AL
White Bungalow- Ocean Springs, MS

I hope to have more of her pieces to show you next week!  The stores are selling out so fast I have to wait for them to restock!  

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci

Labels: , , , , ,