Happy 4th of July & a cocktail recipe

Happy 4th of July y'all!

I hope you are enjoying your time off with friends and family!

I have a quick, easy, and delicious cocktail for you to try tonight!

All you need are berries (I love the organic frozen mix of blueberries, raspberries, & blackberries from Target) Sprite, and Vodka (we prefer Titos)...




In a cocktail glass ( I prefer my hand painted Sallie Bynum Art glasses always!) pour 1-2 shots of Vodka (depending on how strong you like your drinks), fill the rest of the way with sprite, mix well with a spoon, & add a handful of berries to the top!  DELICIOUS!


gold bamboo tray-Target
clear vase-Walmart
American flag bandana-Hobby Lobby
hand painted glasses-Sallie Bynum Art
hand painted gold & white coasters-Sallie Bynum Art  


Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,