Pre-Fall Part 2

Hello again, 

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday!  Here is Part 2 of my "pre-Fall" arrangements!  If you missed Part 1 you can see it by clicking here.  

This arrangement sits on our fireplace mantel next to a Dear Lillie chalkboard print that I purchased at dearlillie.com.  I LOVE Dear Lillie's chalkboard prints & chalkboard downloads!!!  For $9.99 they send you a PDF file of a lovely chalkboard image and you can go have it printed as many times as you want!  Jennifer from Dear Lillie creates prints for nearly every occasion!  I got this one printed at Office Depot as an "Industrial Print" for $1.50!  All I had to do was tape the print to an existing chalkboard I already had and tada...




I plan to do a post in the near future explaining how I made this custom chalkboard frame following Dear Lillie's tutorial.  


vase-TJMAXX
berries-cut from outside
pheasant feathers-Hobby Lobby
chalkboard print-Dear Lillie
wire basket- Target (dollar spot)
mini white pumpkins- Hobby Lobby (40% off)
books-Goodwill
elk horns-husband shot an elk last year
mirror-shop in Monroe, LA that closed
This arrangement consists of a combo of berries I found growing
outside and faux pheasant feathers I picked up at Hobby Lobby. 


 I LOVE the combination of Summer ending and Fall beginning in this one arrangement!!!







If you are in the mood to create some flower arrangements for your home or plan to order flowers for someone you love, check out BloomNation , an online platform for flower delivery.  For additional inspiration you can look through their Home Inspiration Pinterest BoardInstagram, or blog.  I love referring to their photos for great ideas that are easy to execute!


Happy Pre-Fall 'Yall!

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,