Fall 2015 Mantle

Happy Fall 'Y'all!

Even though it is 90+ degrees here again, I finished decorating my Fall mantle today and I have some lovely pictures to show you...




white pitcher-TJMAXX
maple leaves-friend's yard
pheasant feathers-Hobby Lobby
grey small squash & pumpkin-Dollar Tree  (spray painted gray)
chalkboard print-Dear Lillie
wire basket-Target (dollar spot)
small white pumpkins-Hobby Lobby
books-Goodwill
elk horns-husband
mirror-gift from MIL
medium white pumpkins-Hobby Lobby
wooden crate-Hobby Lobby 
black decorative finials-Paul Michael Company
moss urn-Patina Interiors Consignment Store
wall color-Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore
 I plan to paint this little squash and pumpkin with French Linen chalk paint to match the chalkboard frame eventually, but I was strapped for time so I just sprayed them real quick to cover up the original coat of orange glitter...

 I made the chalkboard myself by following this tutorial by Dear Lillie.  It was super easy and I love the way it turned out!  I plan to do a separate post on this soon.











Hope you're having a great week!

I'll be back soon!

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,