Fall Entryway

Hello lovelys!

As I was working on my "Fall Home Tour" post, I realized that I never photographed our entryway decorated with Fall touches.  Those of you who follow us on Instagram may have seen it there but if not, here are some pictures and sources...



chandelier-"hand-me-down"
map- house warming gift
frame-custom from Hobby Lobby painted with French Linen by ASCP and a wash of Coco
sideboard-Patina Interiors Consignment Store painted with Country Gray on bottom and French Linen on Top, Dark Wax over both all by ASCP
dough bowl- Patina Interiors Consignment Store
lamps-Walmart
faux pumpkins-Hobby Lobby painted with Country Gray by ASCP
hydrangeas-clipped and dried out from friend's yard
wall color-Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore




Who says Fall has to be orange and red and yellow?!?  It can be anything you want it to be!

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,