Fall Fireplace Vignette

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday!

Today I have some more Fall photos for you of a little vignette I created in front of our fireplace.  I was inspired by this little tiny pillow I found at Target in the Dollar Spot for $3 and this super soft plaid blanket from Homegoods for $19.99!!!!!!  So I created this fireplace vignette around the new pillow & blanket with some extra cotton and pumpkins that I had left over... 














winged back chair-"hand-me-down" re-covered in cotton duck fabric from Hobby Lobby
ottoman-purchased at Patina Interiors Consignment Store painted with ASCP in Paris Gray & Gold Liquid Leaf
square pillow-Hobby Lobby
small "give thanks" pillow-Target (Dollar Spot)
plaid blanket-Homegoods
white blanket-Target
basket-Paul Michael 
faux pumpkins-Hobby Lobby painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Country Gray
blue pillow in basket-Pottery Barn
cotton-picked from a field in North LA

I love the cool blues, grays, and whites together.  The knit throws, cotton plants, and pumpkins are just enough to give it that Fall feel.  I cannot wait to curl up with one of these blankets in front of the fire!  Bring on the cold weather!!!

I'll be back later this week with some photos of our front porch and a full Fall house tour.

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,