Fall Front Porch

Hello everyone!

I cannot believe we are already over halfway through September.  Where did the month go?!?!  October is one of my favorite months because of all the fun outdoor activities.  (pumpkin patches, festivals, pumpkin carving, trick or treating, playing outside without sweating!) 

Today I have some photos to share with you of our Fall front porch.  I like to keep my wreathes pretty neutral but outside is where I really splurge on color.  Fall colors are just too pretty not to use somewhere...




SOURCE LIST:
All Fall decor is from Hobby Lobby except faux leaves & moss are from Dollar Tree
door mat-Target
door address numbers-Amazon
paint color-Gloucester Sage Benjamin Moore
wreathe holders- Pottery Barn
lanterns-Paul Michael















Happy Fall y'all!

I'll be back later this week with a full, Fall home tour.  

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,