Fall Table 2015

Hello Lovelys!

I'm excited to show you my Fall decor, as I add it to various rooms of our house.  I love that Fall hangs around for a few months, unlike Christmas that comes and goes SO quickly!  

I usually start by decorating my dining room table and mantle first.  Then I'll move to the entryway, front porch, and a few vignettes here and there.  

Today I have some pictures of our dining room table centerpiece to show you.  This year I wanted to use as many natural elements as possible (pinecones, deer sheds, cotton, wheat, feathers, backyard foliage, etc)   

I also had the idea that I was going to incorporate a tin wash tub somewhere since it reminds me of bobbing for apples at a Fall carnival.  This is what I came up with...




tin wash tub-Tractor Supply
faux squash & pumpkin- Hobby Lobby clearance last year painted with Country Gray by Annie Sloan
cotton-pulled from a field in north LA
faux apples-Kirklands
moss balls-Hobby Lobby
arrow-Hobby Lobby
linen table runner-Paul Michael
decorative feather balls-hand me down from MIL
deer sheds-found in the woods in north LA
white candles-Hobby Lobby
pine cones-found in the park
silver candle sticks-Bed Bath & Beyond (wedding gift)











Then I decided to add one more thing.  I found this great plaid throw blanket at Homegoods for $19.99 and I thought it would look good as a tablecloth so I laid it down under the centerpiece and I love how it lightened up the table...





I'll be back with more pictures as I finish decorating the house for Fall!

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,