Blue Pumpkins 'Yall

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I was browsing the "Fall decor" section at Hobby Lobby and saw an entire display of BLUE PUMPKINS!!!!  Tons and tons of the cutest little pumpkins in different shapes and sizes made from denim and burlap in various shades of blue!  All I could think about at that moment was my friend who had just moved to town and her entire house filled with blue, white, and coral accessories.  I had to tell her about these pumpkins!  Little did I know, 5 minutes later she would be buying EVERY SINGLE BLUE PUMPKIN Hobby Lobby had for sale.  I went over to see them on her console table the other day and added my favorite Fall sign and basket to the mix. Take a look... 


lamp- Oriental Trading, Dallas
old window-Patina Interiors
chalkboard sign-Dear Lillie
chalkboard frame-painted with ASCP French Linen
console table-Target painted with Vintage White by CeCe Caldwell's    
basket-Paul Michael 
blanket-Pottery Barn
pumpkins-Hobby Lobby
coral plate-gift
blue trinket box-Anthropologie
burlap runner-Hobby Lobby
rug- authentic from Morocco
wall color- Day Spa at 50% by Behr











Cute right?!?!  Who said pumpkins have to be orange?!?  Head over to Hobby Lobby if you're looking to shake up your Fall decor!  They have faux pumpkins in all materials (burlap, denim, velvet, crochet, etc.) and multiple colors!!!  

I'll be back this weekend with a 2 part post about our back hallway makeover that I just completed!

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,