Christmas 2015 Fireplace Mantle

Hello Lovelys!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!  

Today I am SO excited to share with you our fireplace mantle decorated for Christmas!  

This year I told myself I was NOT buying anything new in terms of holiday decor!  Then of course I go to Target and see all of the FABULOUS new Christmas decorations in the Dollar Spot and couldn't resist a few little things!  So then my $0 spending goal turned into a $12 dollar trip to Target and Michael's.  (rut row!) But, a few of the items are staples that I can use again throughout the year. 

 So here are some pictures of our mantle and a complete source list... 


pre-lit garland-Target (after Christmas sale a few years ago)
flocked with a $3 can of "Snow Neige" from Michael's
white snow flakes-Dollar Tree
wooden arrow-Hobby Lobby
chalk board print-Dear Lillie
chalkboard frame-DIY tutorial on Dear Lillie painted with French Linen by ASCP
tin buckets- $3 in the Dollar Spot at Target
white branches-Paul Michael flocked with the same can of fake snow from Michael's 
silver snowflakes-Dollar Tree
pinecones-outside
elk horns-husband
wing back chair-"hand-me down" recovered in cotton duck fabric from Hobby Lobby
blanket-Restoration Hardware
gold and cream geometric pillow-Target
white and silver deer pillow-Hobby Lobby
ottoman-Patina Interiors Consignment Store painted with French Linen by ASCP and gold Liquid Leaf









The can of "snow neige" was SO easy to use and went a loooooooong way!  I was able to flock this garland and those branches with 1 can.  


I LOVE the Dollar Tree for simple "fillers"!  They have these snowflakes, 10 for $1 in several colors, every year!  



 And at night...



OH YA!  And I found this sled back at the end of the summer at my favorite consignment store, Patina Interiors!!!  It has already moved around several times and I'm sure this won't be its final resting place...








I just love how old and antique it is!!!


One last full view and a sneak peak of our tree...



So that's it for the mantle.  I'll be back soon with a full post on our tree!  

Happy decorating!

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,