Christmas 2015 Tablescape

Hello everyone!

Last week was an eventful one to say the least!  My appendix decided to give out on me and I ended up in the ER with appendicitis!  1 surgery later, I'm finally finding the time to blog.  

Today is our last post on holiday decorating before our full Christmas Home Tour.  (one week late unfortunately)  

Today's post is about our Christmas tablescape.  I LOVE this time of year for so many reasons, one of which is because I get to use my reindeer dishes from Pottery Barn!!!!!! I started collecting them the year we got married because they were apart of our wedding registry.  Every year since then, I usually get 1 or 2 pieces from family members as Christmas gifts to add to my collection.  

This year, I went with more of a "rustic" Christmas tablescape using the same dishes... 


I got this little rusty jingle bell tree several years ago as a gift and I still LOVE it!!!  It's from Paul Michael.  
 I used it as our holiday centerpiece this year












These utensil stockings are from Crate and Barrel Outlet years ago.  







And that's it!  Simple and cheerful.  Everything you see on the table (napkin rings, table runner, plates, napkins, mugs, glasses) is part of the Reindeer Dish collection from Pottery Barn.  The wicker chargers are from the gift shop at Stone Creek Club and Spa and the black square paper is scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby.  If you missed the post about the Hot Chocolate Station that you see in the background, you can read about it here.  

Well that's it for today!  I hope you're enjoying the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!  

I'll be back soon with a post on our full Holiday Home Tour!  

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,