Easter!

Hello again!

It's been rainy and gross here for almost a solid week!  So, when you can't leave the house, what else is there to do but decorate the inside?!?!?!?!  We decided just this week to celebrate Easter here at our house this year so even more reason to get everything ready for that!  Here are some pictures of our house decorated for Easter.  I will be back with a post on my Easter table setting...

ENTRYWAY

The chandelier has been in my husband's family for 4 generations now.
(see #thislittlelightofmine or @lemonstolovelys on Instagram for another pic)
The lamps are from Walmart and their shades are from Target
The wooden dough bowl is from Patina Interiors Consignment Store and the hydrangeas in it are dried out from leftover past arrangements.
The map hanging on the wall was a gift from a friend (will do a post about this later) and the frame is from Hobby Lobby's custom frame shop.  It was originally a dark wood and I painted it with French Linen by Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
The sideboard is also from Patina Interiors Consignment Store and I painted it with French Linen by ASCP on top and Country Gray on the bottom.  (original hardware came with the piece) You can read more about this sideboard makeover here.






A little bit of Easter in the kitchen...

I couldn't resist these carrots from Paul Michael Company.  I put them on our bar in the kitchen next to this lamp (from Hobby Lobby) and little plush lamb.  (baby gift/don't know where it's from)

Sideboard vinette in our kitchen nook.  This piece of furniture is from TJMAXX (2 years ago) Above it hangs this bulletin board that I made from an old mirror.  (you can read about that project here)

This bulletin board usually displays invitations to upcoming events (parties, weddings, etc) but for Easter, I decided to do something different.   I pinned this lovely free printable that I downloaded from craftberrybush.com.  Mrs. Craftberry makes the most adorable water color prints!  You can follow her on Instagram @MrsCraftBerryBush

I made this nest with materials all from Hobby Lobby.  It sits inside this glass bell jar on a pedestal sold as a set from Hobby Lobby.  

Plush bunny from Pottery Barn Kids (baby gift)

I made this runner out of a plain white cotton table runner that we got as a wedding gift from Pottery Barn and then laid my pink, plaid, Burberry scarf on top!  I was not about to go buy something so I had to get creative.  


Burlap bunny from Paul Michael Company, sitting on a wooden candle holder from First Monday Trade Days in Canton, TX and filled with faux Lilly of the Valley flowers from Gordon's Home.  (also sold at Michael's

Nest from Hobby Lobby.  Blue plate set from Gordon's Home.  Silver cake stand from Bed Bath & Beyond 






Robbin's eggs vase fillers from Hobby Lobby sitting in a glass urn from Gordon's Home, inside a gray wire bell jar from Gordon's Home.  This brown bird is actually a doorstop from Paul Michael Company.  Nest is from Hobby Lobby 




White pitcher is from TJ MAXX with twig nest inside from Paul Michael Company.  




I hope this gets you in the mood for Easter!  I will be back with a post about my Easter tablescape next week!

Remember, when life hands you lemons, turn them into something lovely!
-Marci 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,